13-15 October 2010
- Ukrainian and international programs for facilitating access to public, specialized and university libraries' information resources (eIFL, Open-Access, Institutional Repositories etc.)
- Design and usage of electronic resources, document archives and electronic document delivery systems
- Design and circulation of e-journals and e-books
- Issues of journals' (archives') open access, institutional repositories
- Automation in libraries and information centers
- Issues of intellectual property in information and library systems
- Issues of technology transfer's information support
- New technologies in information society
- Annual assembly of "eIFL in Ukraine" participants (Annual assembly of Informatio-Consortium's members)
- Round table of participant of the Institutional Repositories Program
- E-Resource Publishers Exhibition
Please ask for registration and additional materials at email@example.com
"Informatio-Consortium" Association offers support
on-line licensed access to EBSCO, Emerald, IOP, Elsevier electronic resources for Consortium members. This includes over 10000 full-text electronic journals on humanities, technology, science and medicine (the list of resources is available upon request). Apart from the access to EBSCO information resources, Informatio-Consortium offers possibilities of licensed access to full-text periodicals databases from publishers that are partners of International Project eIFL.net and Consortium.
The membership in Consortium is available for academic, national, public, medical libraries, libraries of educational or research institutions, nongovernmental organizations, libraries, which are affiliated with the ministries of education, culture and arts, science and technologies, healthcare, and other libraries which can financially support implementation of the project.
Your organization is welcome to join the project.